Well done! You've reached the end of my post. Now you can leave a comment or read something else.
Here are some random popular articles:
- - The 9 Lives of Bleichenbacher's CAT: New Cache ATtacks on TLS Implementations
- - How to Backdoor Diffie-Hellman: quick explanation
- - A New Public-Key Cryptosystem via Mersenne Numbers
- - Database Encryption
- - Maybe you shouldn't skip SHA-3
- - Proof of Elgamal's semantic security using a reduction to DDH
- - QUIC Crypto and simple state machines
Here are some random recent articles:
- - What are zkVMs? And what's the difference with a zkEVM?
- - Kimchi at ZK Summit 7
- - Creating cryptographic protocols with multiplications
- - ZK Security - A Whole New Layer to Worry About
- - What's two-adicity?
- - the noname language, a toy DSL for zkapps
- - zkVMs are cool, but have you heard of zkCPUs?
leave a comment...